We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How long do I have to make a return?
You have 30 days to make a return. You must send back and upload the return tracking number within 30 days after the purchase date.
What is the return method, and do I have to pay a return shipping charge？
There are two return methods, the first method you must use the shipping label we provide, then send back and postmark the package.
① Post Office
How do I make a return?
- Sign into your NUETON account.
- Click the "Start Returns" button at the bottom of this page.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reasons, and submit.
- Select return method.
- If you choose Post Office, print the return label and securely tape it to the outside of your return package, then drop off your package at your nearest Royal Mail.
- If you choose Self-Sending, write the return address on the outside of the package and return it using your local post office at your expense.
How do I find the return label I generated?
Find the returned order in “My Orders” → Click “Order Details” → Click “Return & Refund Record” in the top right corner → Click “View” to download.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and with all original tags attached.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: games, bodysuits, lingerie, beauty and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
- Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- Please do not send your return to the address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect processing your return.
How will I get my refund?
Your request will be processed within 2 business days after we receive your return. The refund will be issued to your original payment account, as per your request.